Who should undertake an EWS1 Survey?

An External Wall Fire Review assessment must be conducted by a qualified and competent professional, such as a Chartered Construction Professional as defined in the RICS guidance.

In our experience we have seen even qualified professionals carrying out inaccurate assessments, so it is very important to have a robust review process in place to ensure that the correct supporting information and a detailed condition report accompanies an EWS1 form.


Sign up to our newsletter

This website uses cookies to improve your experience.