We want to attract the very best surveyors and technicians to join us in providing an exceptional customer led service
At Anstey Horne we continuously strive to exceed clients’ expectations.
As the UK’s leading independent specialist property consultant we provide an environment that embraces positivity and knowledge in all aspects of our business.
We actively promote development through formal and informal events and are always on hand to assist our clients through the continuously evolving property market.
If you believe that you would thrive in a proactive and forward-thinking consultancy like Anstey Horne, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please send your CV to StephenWalsh@ansteyhorne.co.uk.
Chartered Building Surveyor - Birmingham Office
Due to continued growth, we are looking to appoint a Senior Building Surveyor in our Building Consultancy Team to join our busy Birmingham office.
Our Birmingham office has recently relocated to newly refurbished space in Edmund Gardens.
This provides a great working environment for our growing team.
- Undertaking professional work and producing reports and schedules following initial surveys.
- Report on findings, including recommendations for further invasive investigations or remediation.
- Must be a strong report writer and have the ability to manage own diary/workload.
- Contract administration role; specifying, tendering and administering works primarily to existing buildings, including project management of works up to circa £2m
- Strong professional services background an advantage (incl dilapidations, party wall etc).
- Managing clients’ expectations and ensuring that they are regularly and fully informed with the status of their project.
- Demonstrating a comprehensive knowledge of all regulations & legislation affecting the assessment of relevant buildings.
The successful candidate must be Chartered (MRICS/MCIOB)
We offer a competitive salary, with great benefits including a pension scheme and payment of relevant professional membership fees.
At Anstey Horne we are dedicated to training and personal development with an APC training scheme and a regular CPD programme. We continue to operate flexibly and remotely.
We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Contact email@example.com for more information or to apply to join us.