St James’s Square, London SW1
The building on this site is Grade II listed, originally constructed between 1674-76, substantially re-built and re-modelled to a design by Edwin Lutyens in 1911 for three bachelor brothers – W F Farrer and H L Farrer, both solicitors in the firm Farrer & Co, and G O Farrer, a merchant banker.
The exterior of the building retains much of the 1911 Lutyens design, the interior had been altered to provide cellular offices and separate apartments.
We advised on all party wall and neighbourly matters to extensively convert and refurbish the building to provide a singles residential property.
We advised on all aspects of Party Wall and Neighbourly Matters.
Client : Gold Strong Ltd
Services : Party Wall & Neighbourly Matters
Sector : Residential