We are delighted to announce the promotion of Gracie Irvine to the position of Associate Director in our Rights of Light and Daylight & Sunlight team.
Gracie joined Anstey Horne in 2018 having previously gained experience working as a daylight & sunlight surveyor.
Over the last few years Gracie has worked on numerous prominent developments across the UK, advising such clients as the Crown Estate, Segro, Berkeley Homes, Westminster City Council and the City of London.
Her experience ranges from complex residential development to large scale masterplans. Due to her hard work and commitment Gracie has progressed rapidly and has achieved her promotion to become our youngest Associate Director.
Daylight & Sunlight
Daylight & Sunlight Services
- Detailed Daylight & Sunlight Assessments
- Masterplanning & Site Optimisation
- Maximum Development Envelopes & Optimisation
- Façade Analysis & Optimisation
- Internal Daylight & Sunlight Assessment
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Transient Overshadowing
- Hours in Sun for Amenity Space
- Climate Based Assessment
- Tree Impact Assessments
- Radiance Studies
- <a href="https://www.ansteyhorne.co.uk/services/solar-glare">Solar Glare</a>
- Light Pollution
- Expert Witness
- Technical adviser to Local Planning Authorities
- <a href="https://www.ansteyhorne.co.uk/news/new-bre-advice-on-daylight-and-sunlight">New British Standard EN17037 View Out Assessment</a>
For advice on Rights of Light or Daylight & Sunlighty direct from one of our surveyors, please call our Enquiry Line on 020 4534 3138.
If you’d like us to call you, please fill in our Contact Us form and we will call you back.