What work does the Party Wall Act cover?

The Party Wall Act covers three types of work: building along a property boundary, excavating within given distances of a shared or adjoining structure, and altering a party structure. 

We always advise that if you are at all unsure if your works fall into these categories please give us a call on 020 3744 2374 so we can give you peace of mind.

Sign up to our newsletter

This website uses cookies to improve your experience.