Anstey Horne are committed to providing an exceptional customer led service, continuously striving to exceed clients’ expectations and as the UK’s leading independent specialist property consultant we provide an environment that embraces positivity and knowledge in all aspects of our business.
We actively promote development through formal and informal events and are always on hand to assist our clients through the continuously evolving property market.
If you believe that you would thrive in a proactive and forward-thinking consultancy like Anstey Horne, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please send your CV to StephenWalsh@ansteyhorne.co.uk.
Chartered Building Surveyor
Due to continued growth, we are looking to appoint a Senior Building Surveyor in our Building Consultancy Team to join our busy London office.
- Undertaking professional work and producing reports and schedules following initial surveys.
- Report on findings, including recommendations for further invasive investigations or remediation.
- Must be a strong report writer and have the ability to manage own diary/workload.
- Strong professional services background an advantage (incl dilapidations, party wall etc).
- Managing clients’ expectations and ensuring that they are regularly and fully informed with the status of their project.
- Demonstrating a comprehensive knowledge of all regulations & legislation affecting the assessment of relevant buildings.
Must be Chartered (MRICS/MCIOB)
We offer a competitive salary, with great benefits including a pension scheme, payment of relevant professional membership fees, personal development and CPD training courses.
Anstey Horne are committed to promoting equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Contact email@example.com for more information or to apply