Seminar De-risking development
We are pleased to invite you to a free practical seminar presented by City law firm Druces LLP and surveyors Anstey Horne on De-risking development.
The seminar will consider the importance of planning ahead and the practical steps you can take to overcome the all-too-common pitfalls we regularly come up against in property development projects.
Our seminar will consider:
1. Planning – buying with or without planning permission issues to consider
2. Building Surveys – Technical Due Diligence for development
3. Rights of Light – Constraints, risks and solutions
4. Party Walls – When does it apply and how to reduce risks
5. Site acquisition – property issues and due diligence, is insurance the panacea to all ills?
6. Construction – letters of intent, construction procurement methods and documents and
what funders will look for
Who should attend:
Anyone involved in property development, particularly in Cities and densely populated areas which are likely to give rise to the issues covered in this seminar.
Tuesday 20th March 2018
• 4.45pm – Registration
• 5pm – Seminar starts
• 5.50pm – Seminar close & questions
• 6pm – Networking and drinks
Druces LLP, Salisbury House, London Wall, London EC2M 5PS