Anstey Horne

Congratulations to Sam Thompson MRICS Chartered Surveyor

Sam Thompson Associate Director

Congratulations to Sam Thompson, MRICS Chartered Surveyor in our Party Wall team who has just passed his APC and qualified as a RICS Chartered Surveyor.

Sam successfully achieved chartered status following the new specialist professional assessment route. The APC (Assessment of Professional Competence) consists of a written submission and a professional interview. Once the assessment is passed, the individual receives fully Chartered status.

Commenting on his achievement, Sam said :

Further Guidance when appointing a Party Wall Surveyor

If you are a Building Owner planning work to your property and want help managing the Party Wall process, please get in touch.

If you are an Adjoining Owner and have received a notice we can advise on how you can best protect your property and manage the Party Wall process.

For information on how the Party Wall Act affects you see our Party Wall Fact Sheet.

You can also find further information in our Party Wall FAQs. This has been compiled this from questions we are often asked about the Act.

You can also find guidance on choosing a Party Wall Surveyor in our recent news article.

There is some further information in the government’s explanatory booklet on the Party Wall process.

If you are unsure how the Party Wall Act affects your property and want some advice give us a call.

If you would rather we called you instead, please fill in our Contact form and we will be in touch.

For the contact details of a surveyor local to you, see our London, Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester, Norwich & Plymouth Surveyor details.

Sam isn't the only member of the team to achieve chartered status recently, check out our article on Mark Amodio who has also achieved this.


For advice direct from one of our Surveyors, please call our Enquiry line on 020 4534 3135

To get in touch with Sam Thompson MRICS, see his contact details below.

If you have any concerns regarding the Party Wall Act; or if you have received a notice from a neighbour and want advice on how best to protect your property, please contact :